Out of Hours Emergencies
Please call NHS24 – 111
- This service is for emergencies
- It should not be used instead of a day time appointment
- All calls are monitored and will be reviewed by our Doctors
- Remember the Out of Hours Service is for urgent problems only. Please do not contact the service for a second opinion or for anything which can wait until the next working day.
A receptionist in the emergency call centre will answer your call and either:
- Arrange advice from a doctor or nurse
- Invite you to attend the centre to be seen by a doctor
- Arrange a home visit if you are too ill to visit the centre.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.